I love being inspired by food. I could just eat and eat and eat…
But it’s so nice when food is fun!
Last weekend I decided to make Cake Pops. I’ve never made them before, but Sunday afternoon is my baking time, so off I went on a Cake Pop adventure inspired by Lorraine Pascale.
It was messy, but it was so much fun, and making them with Oreo’s made them really light and more-ish… Here we go…
Oreo & White Chocolate Cake Pops
1 Packet of Oreo’s
5 tablespoons of Nutella
100g of White Chocolate
12 Cake Pop Sticks
Sprinkles and Sparkles galore
What to do:
1. Pop the Oreo’s into a blender and blend into crumbs.
2. Add the Nutella and blend until a paste is formed.
3. Take a small amount of paste and roll into a perfect ball.
4. Roll 12 perfect Oreo pops.
5. Pop them in the freezer for 15 minutes. While in the freezer melt two squares of chocolate.
6. Take the sticks & dip one end into the chocolate, push the stick into the pop and leave them in the freezer for another 5 minutes to set.
7. While in the freezer melt the rest of the chocolate.
8. Coat the cake pops in chocolate, do two layers for a really thick, white look.
9. Add sparkles and sprinkles & Voila!!